WordCamp Manila 2016 tickets are now
We are a planning early for next year so please subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to be notified.
Before buying tickets, please make sure that you have an email account associated with Gravatar. If you don’t have one yet follow the instructions in creating your Gravatar account and upload a Gravatar photo. We will automatically use your image from that account to be used in your Identification Badge in the event.
We encourage attendees to send their payments directly thru Credit Card or Paypal, but if you don’t have paypal or credit card, please check these other payment options.
If you have any questions or having difficulties in completing the ticket purchase, feel free to contact us so we can talk about the details.
So what’s included in the ticket?
- A day full of WordPress learning and community fun
- Morning and Afternoon snacks, drinks, and of course coffee!
- Event Exclusive T-shirt (see size reference below)
- Official WordCamp swags and stickers
- Downloadable Digital Certificate of Attendance
- Networking with other WordPress users, companies, experts and enthusiasts
- Get to know each other in the after-party, 1st bottle(alcoholic or non-alcohol) is on us (place will be announced soon)
- Lots of other exclusive prizes and goodies to be given away
For community-building and promotional purposes, there will be volunteer and/or professional photographers and videographers at the WordCamp event. By attending the event, you consent your image being used in the resulting photos or videos that may show your participation in the WordCamp.
You are welcome to request a refund for your purchase for up to 15 days from the date of purchase. After 15 days from the date of purchase, a refund may not be possible.